Monday, January 28, 2008

Forward ever; Backward Never!

Helloooo people,
How are ya’ll doin? Hope your weekend went great at least as good as mine…wasn’t up to
much this weekend..just got some studying on…y’kno gasta make dem A’s..nywayz, thats not what
I wanted to tell you guyz about..y’kno, still in the light on how far Nigeria as a country has come with
Television and imagery, I was pondering back on those commercials from the early 1980’s
(if you were born then) and I thought we were genius! Buh..wait is any one wondering where those ‘omo sisters’are
Or where the ‘lux girl’ is? Take a look at this Video!



I thought that was absolutely brilliant..it definetely made me smile but as our progress wheels spin,
Are we moving forward or are just goin around in a circle? I’ll let you be the judge of that when you see these clips.


And my gurl Somkele doin it big..brap brap brap!


You’d agree with me that we as a country have come along way. We’ve grown as country and emancipated
Into this Giant..and there’s no stopping us..FORWARD EVER: BACKWARD NEVER!

What do you think? Please leave your witty comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

niceeeeee