Friday, January 25, 2008

My Addictions

Now I really do know how smokers, crackheads ,alcoholics or anyone whom in general has had to play the quitting game feels. In the last couple of days, I’ve struggled to deal with an addiction and no ‘m not on any cheap crack..just yet…I’m hooked on the song ‘FLEX” by Riz and Sauce kid!!

FLEX by Riz and Sauce kid



I cannot get that song outta my mind. If ‘m not listening to it, then ‘m singing or humming it otherwise ‘m asleep. ‘ve had to deal with song issues like this in the past then recover but I just wouldn’t get off this one. Notice how some songs just lure you to playing them over and over again and later, u get tired of them but No.not this one…it seems like the more I listen to it the more I want…I cant get no satisfaction…I duuno if it’s the rhythm or the order of the beats or the lyrics or the fellas…I have no clue…but I do know I have heard the older version b4 so I don’t know why I’m really hooked with this one..speaking of getting hooked…you should listen to ‘heritage’ by Jahdiel..thats another one that’s topping my playlists. The song is a positive confession…the video is energetic and boistereous..very engaging and I must warn you ADDICTIVE!

HERITAGE by Jahdiel


I think the Nigerian Music industry is growing faster than ever before…its hard to keep up with them….notice how the videos are getting posh, the images are clearer, the artists are taking time to get directors who actually know what the hell they are directing?? Uhmm….impressive ..i must say..very impressive…whats going on with Nolly wood?? Now that’s another story!

No comments: