Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex and the City!

Hellloooo people,
whatidddoooo?? hope your week went well and work/school was fun(not that its ever graavy) buh y'kno i thought 'd ask anyway.And for those of us chillin, howz that comin along, painful? boring? harrrd? , c'mon chillin cant be soo bad i mean its not rocketscience and if its not fun so far, and you're wondering what to do this weekend? grab your girls or boyz and go see the new movie SEX AND THE CITY.


Boy, did this movie get me dreaming? i mean 'm a dreamer..like it comes natural to me buh when that movie was done, its like i felt a light bulb flick in my head. THATS WHAT I WANNA DO!! i mean be like Carrie Bradshaw and work for a BIG magazine like vogue or 134Elitz and have tons of photoshoots like evryday and have a hair stylist, make up artist and all these fantastic labels at my beck and call! oh forget the stylist, I will style myself.

Buh it is one of my fantasies to have a walk in closet as my big as a room just like Carrie's and have all these invitations to super fabulous parties evry day and oooh live in a simple apartment like Carrie, have my P.A, go to mexico with my gurls when the man is been a jerk.

I usually dont do movie reviews..i dont even watch movies buh that was a GOOD MOVIE! i couldnt take my eyez off the screen even for one second..the fashion caught my attention hence It was soo worth the wait. So now that you know what i wanna be when i grow up..go grab a cock tail and dare to dream of your ideal life...aint nothin wrong with dreaming..its the first step.

Clips from the movie
















Quote of the day: If you can imagine it and believe it, then you can acheive it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God I seriously cant believe that I still havent gotten around to watching this movie... I swear I'd been counting down for months... then weeks... then days... dont even know what happened to mess up the flow cos I had already planned the cuteass dress and heels i was going to wear... I had sent out the text the day off... NOBODY WAS ALLOWED TO NOT WEAR HEELS.. lol it was that serious... and something happened the day off... but its all good.. it shall be rectified today... in the next few hours... at exactly 6.50pm... FOr the first time in a longass time... CARRIE BRADSHAW will speak to me on screen... oh i cant waittttttt... lemme go fix my hair... lol...

Yankeenaijababe said...

I can't wait to watch the movie. I am planning to go see it sometime this weekend. I heard the outfits, shoes and everything was crazy.

NB: Thanks for stopping by my blog. Will sure be back. I gotta go watch myself "Sex and the City."

Afrobabe said...

Loving the magazine concept....are you girls based in nigeria??

Haven't seen the movie yet....

AJIKE said...

seriously whats the hype?
i don't mean to be a saddist
but i really want to watch it, not because am a fan o,
just cause everyone is talking about it.,,....lol

Thanx for stopping by.

How are u?

The Activist said...

I must watch this movie ASAP!!!

O'Dee said...

Good 2 know I influenced u via my blog.

I never watches the sex n d city series, but i might just give the movie a try.

10ks 4 stopping by my blog.