Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tuface And Majek Fashek in Toronto

Helllo people!!
Whats happening??? So my lack of internet is reflecting on our relationship. I still don’t have internet at home..shame! Nyhoo, y’kno life goes on…actually, life is bubblicious right now cuz ‘m acquring a few survival instincts which I had looong b4 buh I saved for a time such as NOW. A day in the life of Ehi and Tosin is nothing buh SPONTANEITY+ ADVENTURE, nothing is planned out, nothing is thought of and I must tell ya, this go-with-the-flow life isn’t that bad..at all..i’ll fill you in with details when the time comes.

So Tuface and Majek were in town eh? Soooo what. Is that wut u said? So Ehi almost had her leg broken from pushing a mobbing crowd. I don’t think ‘d ever seen that many blaaack people my whole life..First off, the club capacity is prolly about 700 and by 1am, there were over 1500 avid fans, 25 rude ass cops, and check this, THREE bouncers tryna push by the barricade…Boy! It was kraaaazzy.

What was I doin there in all that madness? Actually, 134Elitz halps out with the planning in terms of décor for Eagle Haus when they have special occasions . So while I was supposed to be protecting our red carpet and stanchions and making sure we caught some good paparazzi moments on the red carpet, I had to multitask that with preventing this hyped up crowd from rushing in.

Nywayz, enough about the technicalities it was a very tiring weekend after that madness…and oh did I mention that it started drizzling? Ah..it got really cold! To add icing to the cake, Tosin n I didn’t end up getting in until the end of the show. When the helicopters and the rude asss cops arrived, they stopped evry one from getting in. but that was the day b4 show day.

The concert on saturday on the other hand, was really GOOOOOD!! Tuface brought down the house with his performance..I think he pretty much sang all his songz from plantashun boyz to his latest hits. And the rain maker Majek? Hah…that’s another story ‘d have to tell u personally





Quote of the day: Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down. b

No comments: